What personal information do we collect when you visit our website, or blog?
You may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number, and other detailed information when ordering or registering on our website to elevate your online shopping experience.
When do we collect your information?
We collect your information when you register, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our website.
Why do we use your information?
We may use your information collected when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other certain website features:
• To personalize user's experience by delivering the preferred content and products.
• To improve our website service.
• To respond to your customer service requests timely.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information that you offer is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when you place an order, enter, submit, or access the information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use "cookies"?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Analyze user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of the advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time cookies are being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Different browsers vary in the steps, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Disabling cookies may interfere with the performance of the website.
We shall not sell, trade, or transfer any of your PII without notifying you in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing you services, so long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our website anonymously.
Users can change their personal information:
• By chatting with us or sending us a ticket.
How does our website handle "do not track" signals?
We honor "do not track" signals and do not track, or plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our website allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of the US Privacy Law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they shall be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive actions when a data breach occurs:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have the right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires that not only individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information & SMS related to your products and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list, or continue to send emails after the original transaction occurs.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable ways.
• Include the physical address of our business or website headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondences.
If you are returning an exchange, please contact customer service.
Anniecloth.com is jointly operated by HONGKONG FANXING CO., LIMITED.